Starting this new week on a high note I was nominated for the Versatile Bloggers Award by the amazing Kitty at https://kittyp0p.wordpress.com. Yaay thanks girl for the nomination. I feel so honored you all should Kindly check out her blog and give her some much deserved love *wink*
Onto the rules of this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link ^ done!
2. Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award, provide links to their blogs, and inform them about the nomination
3. Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know
Seven (7) facts you may not know about me.
1. I’m Nigerian and come from a family of 7. I love my family andkeep a close unit of friends who I love.
2. I’m studying accounting 3 years in, final year to go, can’t wait to be done with college!
3. I love traveling (okay you may already know this) but one of my biggest goals is to travel and see the world. I don’t look it but I’m big on adventure trying new things etc.
4. I am a lover of God. I believe, trust in him and love him.
5. I have struggled with mild stages of depression before (wasn’t sure if I wanted to post this but I’m being honest). I was so scared of starting a blog but I’m glad I did.
6. I listen to a lot of trap and drill music ( if you know you know) lol. And I don’t believe in love at first sight. I keep to myself a lot to avoid conflict with others but that makes me come off proud and unsociable but you find out the opposite when you get to know me.
7. Finally, I have been through so much that I realized self love is the greatest kind of love after the unconditional love of Christ. I have learnt to accept me for who I am and each day I’m learning developing and staying true to myself. And did I mention I design clothes? Lol
I nominate the following awesome bloggers.
Have a lovely week loves💕