Our 5-minute recipes are perfect for quick healthy meals. Today we are sharing a 5 minute Egg and Tomato wrap recipe perfect for breakfast. Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog and share this recipe with friends!
* 2 wholemeal or multi-seed tortillas (deli) wraps (each about 25cm/10in in diameter)
* 2 large eggs, hard-boiled, drained and cooled
* 2 tomatoes, sliced
* 4 tbsp low-fat soft cheese (5% fat)
* 1-2 tbsp snipped fresh chives or parsley (optional)
* Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- On each side of the tortilla wrap spread soft cheese and sprinkle snipped parsley or fresh chives (if using).
- Peel eggs and discard the shells, then slice. Arrange egg slices and leaves across middle of each wrap.
- Top with tomato slices and season with black pepper.
- Wrap/fold or the loosely roll up tortilla wraps to enclose filling; cut each into 3 or 4 portions. Serve immediately.
This is an easy, quick, and delicious breakfast recipe worth trying. Will you be trying this recipe? What is your favorite quick and easy breakfast recipe to try?