I am a huge fan for wraps because they are such a delicious quick meal to make at any given time. Today on our 5 minute quick and healthy recipes we are sharing the Swiss Chad Veggie Wrap which is an absolute fav!
- Swiss chard (can be replaced with lettuce also)
- 1-2 tablespoon of Humus
- Shredded Carrots
- Slices of Roasted red Pepper
- Diced Smoked/boiled turkey
Steps of preparation:
- Blanch Swiss chard by dipping leaves into boiling water for a few seconds, then quickly rinse in cold water and pat dry.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of hummus evenly onto each leaf, top with 1/4 cup shredded carrots, boiled/smoked diced turkey, slices of the roasted red pepper, and every other filling you may want and roll into a wrap.
- It’s ready, serve and enjoy.
This is a quick healthy wrap that can be made in less than 5 minutes. What are your favorite wraps to make? What recipes will you like us to post on the blog? Would you be trying this recipe out? Let us know! Enjoy your weekend.